5 Nights Of Glory 2019 which is the annual programme of the Salvation Ministries kicked off on Monday 21st January, 2019 with thousands of participants at the Church headquarters in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and millions of participants watching through the satellite and internet all over the world.
The event which BelieveAll.Com monitored have the Executive governor of Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, his wife and cabinet members in attendance.
Also, Christian Ministers of different denominations came from different part of the country to witness the epic event.
During his message, the host, Pastor David Ibiyeomie preached on the message: “Be Fearless” with the theme; “Accessing Your Inheritance.”
Below are 30 powerful quotes we picked from his message:
1. Accessing your inheritance is the ability to make use of the possessions laid down for you by God.
2. The devil cannot gain access to your life without first holding you down with the spirit of fear.
3. Fear is a spiritual force of destruction used by the devil to attack the ignorant.
4. No man can take his inheritance with fear.
5. Faith connects you to the Spirit of God while fear ties you to the things you are afraid of.
6. Fear of the unknown hinders you from taking bold steps; it cripples great destinies.
7. Fear can hinder the manifestation of the miraculous. When you are at rest, God will fight for you
8. The foundation of fear is ignorance of the Word of God. When you have revelation from the Word of God, you will not panic.
9. Satan cannot gain access to your life without first connecting you to the spirit of fear.
10. Information from the devil brings fear while information from God brings faith.
11. Whoever you obey becomes your master.
12. When God give His word, you are the one to effect it into your life.
13. What you do not declare, God will not perform.
14. What you are afraid of can easily attack you if you don’t know the power you have.
15. Fear can hinder the manifestation of the miraculous.
16. If you want to see God fighting for you, be at rest.
17. When you are at peace, no power of devil can walk in your direction.
18. Avoid fearful people if you want to overcome fear
19. No force on earth can resist faith.
20. God can give you a vision but without faith, it can never be accomplish.
21. Faith makes you dare the impossible.
22. When the spirit of God comes upon you, you can declare the Word of God with boldness.
23. You can only be terrorize when you are terrified.
24. The more you are threatened, the more you should speak with boldness.
25. As a Christian, you have to say what you want to see.
26. Your boldness should arise even in the midst of the threats facing you. What you do not declare, you cannot become
27. You have the authority to enforce judgement against the devil and his agents.
28. When you are confident that God is on your side, you cannot be intimidated.
29. You lose to the devil when you give into fear.
30. Boldness makes you subdue and conquer challenges