Below are some of the excerpts of the founder and senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie on the message titled: THE POWER OF APPRECIATION.
Appreciation is an expression of gratefulness, thankfulness, positive acceptance in gesture especially in words to someone who has done something for you.
Power of appreciation is giving deep heartfelt thanks with clapping, singing and dancing for all God has done for you.
When you thank God for the things He has done, you move his hand in your favour.
Once genuine thanksgiving and gratitude is in place, God makes you to enjoy the best on earth.
You cannot appreciate God and depreciate in life.
Reasons You Must Appreciate God:
1. It is a commandment – Malachi 2:1-2.
2 .It is the will of God – 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
3. God is our source – Psalm 72:18.
4. To show you are a receiver and not an achiever – 1 Corinthians 4:7
5. To express how much you value God’s goodness towards you – Daniel 2:23.
6. To qualify you for the next blessing of God – Luke 17:17-19.